Laggan Community Council (Highland)
Next SCHEDULED meeting - Monday 20th July 2020 at 1900 is being held on-line. The draft agenda and previous meeting's draft minutes are published below. To attend, local residents should please pre-register to email@example.com by Sunday 19th July with name, e-mail contact details and address within the Laggan Community Council boundary area.
Community Action Plan 2019 - details are in a document below. Updates on each project will be published when available. The "Connecting Laggan" project for Active Travel kicked off with a "Drop-in Session" for all in the Village Hall on 25th February. Residents and property owners in Laggan can complete the survey here.
If anyone is interested in progressing the projects please contact firstname.lastname@example.org who will be happy to pass on details to the specific project team.
- Laggan-Community-Council-Councillors-2020-2021-and-Meeting-dates.docx 92 kB
- LAGGAN-NEWSLETTER-Edition-1.pdf 439 kB
- Laggan_Community_Council-Map.pdf 1.12 MB
- Newtonmore-CAN-helpline.pdf 173 kB
- Laggan-Community-Council-Meeting-1-20th-January-2020-approved-minutes.pdf 68 kB
- Laggan-Community-Council-Meeting-2-17th-Feb-2020-Approved-Minutes.pdf 98 kB
- Laggan-Community-Council-Meeting-3-16th-Mar-2020-APPROVED-Minutes.pdf 88 kB
- Laggan-Community-Council-Meeting-4-18th-May-2020-Approved-Minutes.pdf 85 kB
- Laggan-Community-Council-Meeting-5-15th-June-2020-Approved-Minutes.pdf 80 kB
- Laggan-Community-Council-Meeting-6-20th-July-2020-Draft-Minutes-V2.docx 176 kB
- LCC-Establishment-Meeting-9th-December-2019-Approved-minutes-final.pdf 72 kB
- LCC-Meeting-10-17th-June-2019-Approved-minutes-final.pdf 90 kB
- LCC-Meeting-11-19th-Aug-2019-Approved-minutes.pdf 106 kB
- LCC-Meeting-12-16th-Sept-2019-Approved-minutes.pdf 102 kB
- LCC-Meeting-13-21st-Oct-2019-draft-minutes-final.doc 34 kB
- LCC-Meeting-6-Jan-2019-Approved-minutes.pdf 114 kB
- LCC-Meeting-7-18th-Feb-2019-APPROVED-Minutes.pdf 112 kB
- LCC-Meeting-8-15th-April-2019-Approved-Minutes.pdf 104 kB
- LCC-Meeting-9-20th-May-2019-Approved-Minutes-Final.pdf 92 kB
The community council is the statutory elected local body tasked with consultation and engagement to and from the community on matters of interest relating to Highland Council (Planning and Licensing), Scottish Government (Roads and Transport) and the Emergency Services (NHS, Fire, Ambulance and Police)
The community council meeting normally meets on the third Monday of each month in Laggan Village Hall at 1900. An agenda is published 7 days in advance of each meeting. Representatives of Highland Council are also normally in attendance
Any member of the community who wishes to raise an item for discussion at the council meeting may contact the officers by e-mail noted below.